We have a disabled woman living on a fixed income. She is doing her best to manage her home on her own but has a couple of leaking pipes in her basement and kitchen that are causing some mold and mildew problems. We are asking for a plumber to take a look and hopefully stop these leaks. If you or someone you know can help please let us know.